Package Includes: 1 x Incubator 1 x Adjustable Air Valve Tube 1 x Air Tube 2 x Suction Cups
How To Use:
1. Extract a basin of water from the fish tank.
2. Extract the female fish from the fish tank carefully.
3. Holding the fish and keep its head forward.
4. Let the fish mouth open by clasping the mandibular teeth of fish from the forward and downward direction in the water.
5. Maintain the fish mouth open and let the fish move against the direction of the fish head stably.
6. Move repeatedly until all the eggs have flowed out from the fish mouth, and get the fish back immediately if the fish slips out of the hand to avoid its swallowing the eggs during this period.
7. Put the female fish back the fish tank and put the fish eggs in the fish incubator.
Made of non-toxic plastic material, hatching for raising fish eggs.
Suction tube clamp soft, easy to install, not easy to scratch the incubator director.
Allows egg incubation in same tank as fish are breeding in to provide identical water conditions during incubation period.
Hatching fish eggs, you need to use the same fish tank water, so that fish eggs adapt to the environment
The purpose of an egg tumbler is to allow fresh water to circulate over cichlid eggs that have been separated from the parents,a fresh supply of clean water allows the eggs to develop in an oxygen rich environment.
Specification: Cichlids Tumbler Fish Hatchery Incubator Fish Eggs Aquarium Breeding Mouth-Brooding 40 MM
Amazon.com Price: $12.99 (as of 10/04/2023 10:33 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.